TALK SHOP THURSDAY


Good morning my petites..hope everyone is feeling fab today...Todays talk shop is about Targets..some pronounce it with a french flair via Oprah..but to me its TARGET..like bullseye...anyway..in the last couple of years..Targets has been promoting some heavy hitter designers for their store..such as Liz Lange...Isaac Mizrahi and now Alexander McQueen..I think this is a fabulous idea...You see most of us never even come close to wearing an original from these designers so for them to come out with a line of clothes for the everyday Fashionista well thats fantastic..of course this is only my opinion..but my hat is off to the person who came up with this idea..This is really taken fashion to the streets...I personally have checked out the new line of Alexander McQueen clothes at Targets and I think its fabulous..I found this cute shirt dress for $39.99..Can you believe that? They have so many different items..its crazee..So if you get a chance check it out..

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
Coco Chanel

1 comment:

  1. Target is a great store! You can find some great buys!
    xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

hey leave me some lovin if you liked the blog..thanks mishxoxo

Smarter Fashion Blog

one of my favorite things

one of my favorite things