FASHIONISTA AND THE TREND


Hello petites and welcome to Trendy Tuesday...As I have been flippin through fashion magazines these particular shoes have been popping up everywhere..At first I was like what..but you know what they have grown on me...I can honestly see myself wearing these sandals...There very cute...I have seen them worn with a skirt and they look fabulous...I have also seen them in a silver color...These little babies are the product of Yves Saint Laurent..they come with a pretty hefy price tag too..$2,395!!!WOW..But dont fret my loves because its only a matter of time before these shoes are designed by someone more affordable..YEAH!!!..So with that being said...Check them out..see if they grow on you too...Very dernier cri...little french for my petites..xoxo

3 comments:

hey leave me some lovin if you liked the blog..thanks mishxoxo

Smarter Fashion Blog

one of my favorite things

one of my favorite things