FABULOUS FRIDAY


Hello Petites..and Happy Friday...I am so glad its the weekend..I love the fact of just chilaxin...Today its supposed to be 65 degrees outside...so I am even more happier..yeah...So just for this reason I think warm weather..so here is my fabulous outfit for today..Of course its gotta get a little warmer to wear this outfit..but there is nothing wrong with wishful thinking.....I found this outfit on website called Metrostyle.com..They have really nice things in this store..I was like WOW.. I have been doing some guest writing for a website called..Smarter Fashion.com..and I actually found this outfit to write about..its fabulous..Dont ya think?..Anyway..Have a Great weekend and read ya on Monday...

4 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous shoes and i love those trousers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole outfit! Love the matching bag and blouse. ;-)

    xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing your post? ;-( I have given you a Fabulous Blog Award...check out my blog!

    xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete

hey leave me some lovin if you liked the blog..thanks mishxoxo

Smarter Fashion Blog

one of my favorite things

one of my favorite things