ARE YOU READY TO GET SPANXED?


Hello petites..Is this the funniest word ever..SPANX..I think it is..however it is probable one of the best inventions ever for woman..I must say the woman who invented these babies is a genius..wonder if she had a muse..Anyway..her name is Sara Blakely and she is fabulous..She is a real inspiration to all of us..

First let me tell you a little about Spanx..it is a wonderful garment(another funny word)that you wear under your clothes and it basically sucks you in in all the right places...can anyone say love it..Spanx comes is all shapes and colors..you really should check it out..I bet you will be interested and it is well worth the money..I tried them and honestly they worked like a charm..Skinnny Minny..lol..

As for the inventor of Spanx..Sara Blakely..she is like I said a genius..she came up with this concept when she wanted to wear a pair of white pants..Yes that's right..she did not want all that junk in her trunk..so she took regular pantyhose and cut them to make an under garment(that word again) and Voila smoothness all over..Then she took the idea and ran with it..now it went bigtime..My hat is off to you Girl.. here is the website..check it out dollfaces...ta ta for now..mishxoxo


http://www.spanx.com/home/index.jsp

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say, "Love it"...;-)

    xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh i wonder if these are available in Australia yet...i would love to look like a "skinny Minny" lol

    ReplyDelete

hey leave me some lovin if you liked the blog..thanks mishxoxo

Smarter Fashion Blog

one of my favorite things

one of my favorite things