good morning petites..how is everyone today?....well I am just fabulous..I hope everyone is enjoying the dog days of summer..lol..which brings me to my topic today..I am always shopping one season head and I can not tell you enough how hard it is to find jeans..Jeans to me are like the hardest thing to buy...lol..And whats even more hard to understand is that jeans are like the most popular thing to buy..why is this? Are you relating to this problem? Since I can remember I have always had a very difficult time finding that perfect pair of jeans...Its been such an issue for me that I actually have to psyche myself up for jean shopping...crazy right?...With all the jean company's out there in shop world..you'd think this would be the least of my worries...But its a major problem..Their either too long..too tight...too loose...nothing is ever perfect...hate it..when will this madness end..I wish I could find the perfect pair of jeans...A friend of mine told me recently of the Lucky jeans..She swears by them..She says they are the best jeans ever...so should I give it a whirl...otherwise I might be wearing cargo pants for the rest of my life..lol..xoxomish

4 comments:

  1. I love buying new jeans. However, I can definitely relate. It can be hard to find jeans that fit perfectly. Since I'm tiny and short, jeans are always either too long or too loose in the legs. Very frustrating! Fortunately I do have a lot of pairs that work though. They're all from American Eagle and Bullhead from Pacsun. That's all I've found that have fit me right.

    Definitely give the Lucky jeans a try! You never know! Hopefully they'll work for you. Sadly, none of the jeans there fit me right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeans shopping is just as frustrating for me too. I'm so short (five feet) so it's hard to find jeans that fit. I hate to cut jeans too because it takes away from the look (I'm partial to flare). But yeah, once I find a pair of jeans that look amazing on me, I don't let go! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jeans. They take up the most room in my wardrobe. And yes, its hard to find the perfect pair, but the beauty is that every pair doesn't have to be perfect. I have loads of really casual ones that I can just throw on.
    But it is important to have 1 or 2 really good ones. My tip: try H&M. Its a great place to buy jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know until you try. Get them! :)

    ReplyDelete

hey leave me some lovin if you liked the blog..thanks mishxoxo

Smarter Fashion Blog

one of my favorite things

one of my favorite things